Siden er under opbygning
Stærke argumenter for GS sneglevogne;
- Low tech løsning – ingen elektronik – alt løses hydraulisk – let selv at servicere og holde i orden.
- Udviklet til nordiske forhold af svenske landmænd – universal f.eks. med todelt kasse til f.eks. såsæd og gødning – en vogn, der kan anvendes hen over hele året.
- Vognen er boltet – ikke svejset – giver meget lang levetid.
- Højeste kvalitet på de kritiske dele – gearkasse og aksler – aksler fra BPW og gear fra Roderberger.
- Meget let at trække og med stærk affjedring og perfekt vægtbalance.
- Ekstrem stort panoramavindue – giver total oversigt.
- Foldbar snegl – hurtig og effektiv læsning af lastbiler – tømmesnegl er synkroniseret med bundsnegl – taber ikke kapacitet som andre foldbare snegle, når du ændre vinklen ved aflæsning.
- Mulighed for hurtig bundtømning over f.eks. korngrav.
- Smart mærkning af hydraulikslanger.
- Designet af (svenske) bønder for bønder.
- Medum pris for topkvalitet.
- Ekstrem lang levetid – holdbarhedsstudier viser at sneglen f.eks. holder til mindst 500.000 ton
Coincidence has got nothing to do with the Grain Saver trailers. We simply decided to build the best grain cart around. To manufacture a versatile grain carts that are manufactured not only for the large fields in the world, but for farmers around the word solving the missing link between harvesters and storage. But also for distribution of seeds and fertilizers for combi-seeding, for feed-stuff, for fast unlading in the bottom to grain pits etc. The GS is more than a grain cart, it is a machine that can be used for many months a year on standard farms.
By bringing the core competence together of the team – from farmers to designers and producers – a new generation of grain carts was brought forward in 2014. Since then, we have moved up to an annual production of around 30 units and the GS family now consist of the GS12 and GS24,5. Further GS16,5 and the GS38 can be produced upon order. A choice and pick for every farm and operation!
- Foldable auger
Discharge from 2,6 to 4,7 meters making it easy to access fertiliser spreaders, seeding machinery, trucks,
- Heavy duty
Designed with bolts and nuts instead of welded for longevity performance. A more expensive solution to build but something you’ll thank us after 30 years of heavy operations compared to competitors cheaper solutions with welded construction.
- Perfect stability
Suspended drawbar, shock-absorbing rubbers from the mining industry and precise, robust design of axles
- Split compartment
Transport fertilizers and seeds in the same machine! And no mixing of the two.
- Complete flexibility on outloading
Unloading auger, half unloading with only underpipe and bottom hatch for unloading over dumpit created unique opportunities in combing the grain cart as an overloading machine away from the farm and to service intake hoppers on the farm by fast bottom unloading of the cart
- Only the best
High quality components from top global suppliers
- Stay dry
Heavy duty roll-top
- Easy access
Large platform with ladders inside & outside
- Great overview
The biggest view-window commercially available
- Airbrakes or hydraulics
Optional weighing computer
- Hitch system
Choice of several systems available on the market
- Mudguards & lights
Best on market with automatic light shut-off on auger, reliable LED-lights
- Hydraulic functions
Four double acting hoses, separately adjustable tunnel hatches – front and back – switched by a 12 Volt switch
Prior to launching, the machines have been run close to a normal life span of a standard grain cart. By running so much grain through the machines we are able to warrant many more years of hard work at your operation. We promise that we will continue operating these machines heavily in the future, year in and year out and bringing you state-of-the art to continue giving improvement to your farm/contracting operation. We listen to your needs and integrate that into the product development. To be a small company we can do improvements very fast.
Se brochure på dette link.