Sieger Drænspuler Drain-Jet WR med trådløs fjernbetjening
- Optimal og enkel brug takket være trådløs fjernbetjening
- Hydraulisk sving, ind- og udfoldning, højdejustering og udskud – ingen behov for manuelt at samle arm før brug
- Dobbelt drev med fire hjul og to motorer – mere kraftfuldt slangetræk og mindre slip
- Standard 500 meter slange og en kraftfuld pumpe giver velafprøvet enorm kapacitet
- Arm til venstre side – du er direkte på arbejdsområdet, når du stiger ud af traktoren
- Kraftig drænspuler baseret på mange års teknisk udvikling og erfaring
- Kan også leveres sammenbygget med tankvogn
- Findes i en lidt billigere udgave uden trådløs fjernbetjening Sieger Drain-Jet HS.
Drain cleaner with wireless remote
Flushing out drain pipes in the safest, most efficient and most economical manner is now possible thanks to the Sieger Drain-Jet Wireless Remote (WR) drain cleaner. Standard equipped with a wireless remote that operates all of the drain cleaner’s hydraulic functions.
A properly working drainage system is essential in order to be able to make optimal, intensive use of valuable agricultural land. Draining off excess ground water and rainwater results in better soil structure, with better growth and yield of crops as a direct result. The negative consequences of blockages in the drainage system caused by iron oxide, sand, clay and intruding roots are eliminated by periodically flushing the drain pipes with the Sieger Drain-Jet cleaner.
When it comes to flushing drain pipes, large water capacity, a powerful drive system and optimal ease of use are all very important. This makes the Sieger Drain-Jet WR the perfect machine.
The robust 500-metre HPE flushing hose and powerful high-pressure piston diaphragm pump, included as standard, provide unparalleled cleaning capacity. The flexibly mounted cleaner nozzle does its job safely at low water pressure, and the large water capacity ensures good flushing of the drain pipes.
Moreover, no fewer than three hydraulic motors are used to guarantee slip-free hose feed-in and retraction with precision control. The four drive wheels with two separate hydraulic motors make the drain cleaner a powerful machine.
What’s more, all the hydraulic functions, such as fold-in/fold-out, height adjustment, sideways swivel and height adjustment of the Sieger Drain-Jet WR can be electrically operated via the remote control, for comfortable operation of the machine.
The Sieger Drain-Jet is a further improved version of one of the best drain cleaners on the market, which has a proven track record stretching back decades. The proven qualities of this Sieger HD drain cleaner served as the starting point for the redesign and engineering of the current Sieger Drain-Jet WR. The result is a modern, user-friendly drain cleaner based on years of technology and experience. Thanks to the modern production techniques, not only has the quality of the machine been further improved but it is also cost-efficient to manufacture.
Se brochure på dette link.
Kontakt os for mere info
- 3 hydraulic motors
- 3 hydraulic cylinders
- 4-way valve block (incl. built-in electrical operation)
- 1 control valve, 1 integrated pressure compensator
- 1 double-acting valve or single-acting valve with pressure-free return
- Wireless remote control
- Hydraulic handles and regulation valve
- Comet™ APS 145 piston diaphragm pump
- Walterscheid™ W100E1010 PTO shaft – Option of oil motor drive
- Minimum speed 300 rpm
- Recommended speed 350-370 rpm
- Maximum speed 540 rpm
- Recommended operating pressure 30-35 bar
- Maximum operating pressure 50 bar
- Maximum pump flow rate142 litres/min
Flushing hose & flushing speed
- HPE (Hard PolyEthylene)
- Length 500 metres
- Dimension ø27 mm x 3.3 mm
- Drive 2 hydraulic motors with 4 drive wheels
- Stepless speed regulation
- Recommended wind-out speed approx. 30 m/min
- Recommended wind-up speed approx. 20-25 m/min
Hoses and cleaner nozzle
- Suction hose 15 metre, 30 mm hose, including float and suction filter (flexible to -25 °C)
- Overflow hose 6 metre, 1″ hose
- Cleaner nozzle opening at the front (2.0 mm) and 12 at the rear (2.5 mm)
- Mounting, cleaner nozzle; flexible
- Fold-out/fold-in hydraulic
- Extension/retraction hydraulic
- Horizontal swivelling hydraulic
- Height adjustment hydraulic
- Hose wind-out/wind-up hydraulic
- Lighting standard
- Distance indicator standard
- Pressure gauge standard
- Warranty 1 year
- Length with arm folded in 2.40 metres
- Lengt in transport position 3,90 metres Length, folded-out and fully extended 6.50 metres
- Width1.00 metres – Extended 0.80 metres
- Height in transport position3.20 metres
- Height to top of reel 2.30 metres
- Empty approx. 680 kg
- Filled with water approx. 845 kg
Sieger Drænspuler har det meste udstyr som standard, men følgende kan tilkøbes
For drain cleaning via drain collection points (drain shafts): for 30 cm and for 40 to 60 cm.
The 30 cm drain-shaft arch is used when drain lines are cleaned via a drain collection point or drain pit with limited diameter. The small diameter of this drain-shaft arch or pit set makes it suitable for use with drain pits having a diameter as small as 30 cm. Thanks to its length, with this drain-shaft arch you can easily work in pits up to two metres deep.
The pit set is also suitable for use with sewer systems. The drain-shaft arch fits in most standard sewer system pits for periodic cleaning or removal of blockages from the sewer lines.
The drain-shaft arch 30 cm is easily exchanged with the original shaft arch. So the drain-shaft arch can be mounted to the guide arm without any additional removal or assembly work.
The 40-60 cm drain-shaft arch is used when the drain lines are cleaned via drain collection points or drain pits. The small diameter of this drain-shaft arch or pit set makes it suitable for use with drain pits with a diameter of 40 cm to around 60 cm. Because the shaft arch rotates 360°, it is easy to flush the various drain lines in a drain pit.
The drain-shaft arch 40-60 cm is easily exchanged with the original shaft arch. So the drain-shaft arch can be mounted to the guide arm without any additional removal or assembly work.
Nozzles (or cleaner nozzles)
Various optional cleaner nozzles are available to match the type of soil, degree of contamination and diameter of the drain pipe.